Boulder, Colorado, January 18, 2018 – Chromax® Golf, worldwide leader in reflective metallic golf ball production, announces their newest U.S.G.A. and R&A Conforming golf ball, the M5.
The Chromax® customer base continues to expand globally as golfers of all ages and skill levels discover the competitive advantages of the Chromax® product line.
NEW Chromax® M5 features:
- 8 Metallic Colors: Silver, Gold, Neon Green, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue & Purple.
- Tour level dimple pattern engineered for longer/high drives.
- Low compression core for better control on approach shots and feel on the green.
- Redesigned reflective cover for increased visibility and durability over white balls.
- Available now: 3-ball reusable clear tubes, 6-ball packs Wholesale: Retail display and bulk
“Gave (Chromax® gold) to a friend who has vision problems. When golfing we would tell him where the ball went. With the use of these balls he could actually follow and see the ball. Added the joy of golf back to him. Smiles all the way.” Review submitted by Judith T.
Chromax® Golf is located at 3468 Sunshine Canyon Drive, Boulder, CO, 80302. Chromax® manufactures the M5 (75 compression) and the Distance (90 compression) golf balls. All Chromax® golf balls are USGA and R&A approved. All styles have a patented florescent reflective layer under a clear translucent cover. The balls are produced in easy-to-track colors that offer enhanced visibility and performance. For more information visit www.chromaxgolf.com or call (303) 219-0868